Hey! Welcome John and Sean! Now I don't feel like I'm speaking into a vacuum anymore.
Thought I'd tell you what I know about Joan (that's Tammy Sue's mom, for those of you who forgot). Of course, she had outpatient surgery on Friday to have her gall bladder removed. She said she was pretty sick that evening, but by Saturday was back to her normal self, meaning she wasn't throwing up anymore. I guess she's laying off the high-impact aerobics and tractor pulling for now in favor of the TV remote, but you have to start somewhere. She'll be taking it easy for a couple weeks. Any Fairchilds who may not have called to wish her a happy Mother's Day should probably take care of that post haste or risk the perils of a mother's wrath.
1 comment:
Thanks for the reminder Mark. I made my phone call bright and early (11:00 AM).
I sure do hope mom will be ready for the tracktor pulling by the time she comes to visit.
Post a Comment